[fyeg_gen-l] Partner Search: Youth Exchange in Cappadocia, Turkey

Zofia Hawranek zofia at fyeg.org
Thu Mar 10 17:33:41 CET 2011

FYI,

You are invited to…

TITLE: *DO NOT WASTE TOMORROW*

What? Youth Exchange 3.1

When? 20 july 2011- 26 july 2011

Where?  Cappadocia ,unique in the world and a miraculous  nature wonder)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cappadocia

Target group? youth leaders, Teachers, students, youth in general.

Target countries? EU and Neighbouring Countries

PARTICIPANT :   participants per country 4 people

WHAT:
The Seminar will take place in Kirsehir, and the participant profile will be
young’s, Educators, youth trainers, youth workers and Education directors.

Our project is based on Youth in Action 3.1 – Cooperation with the
Neighbouring Partner Countries of the European Union.

The project proposes an international training course on the themes of:
Ecology, European Citizenship, believing that youngsters from different
countries can share a common educational approach and take an active part in
today’s society on environmental issues. We created this project with the
aim of enabling young people to act alongside adults to protect the
environment as well as offering them an opportunity to experience a form of
democracy, exercise citizenship and open their mind to environmental issues.
It aims at helping participants develop skills in observation and finding
solutions to environment issues. It teaches youngsters to put environmental
values first and encourages them to become involved both individually and on
a group level in the social and political life of their country and planet.
The programme is also characterised by a multi-cultural dimension, through
exchanges between different countries and recognition of the value of each
culture. Finally, by experiencing this project, the young people will have
found it has given them an awareness of the financial challenges related to
sustainable management of our environment.

BUDGET : % 70 Travel All meals and hotel free
If you want to be our partner please fill the part 3 form-in the attachment

and send me first  email alierdem1907 at yahoo.com and  fax 00903862131003

D. Yunus ŞENBAY
Eurodesk Kırşehir

Tel: + 90 386 2135150-139
Fax: + 90 3862131003
Adr.: Kuşdilli Mahallesi terme caddesi 40100
Kırşehir – Turkiye

--
Zofia Hawranek
Office Assistant