[fyeg_gen-l] Reminder: International Women's Day - only one day!

Valerie Schult valerieschult at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:40:24 CET 2011

Hey people across Europe

As you might remember, Tuesday, the 8th of March is the International
Women's Day. If you haven't planned anything, we would be delighted to have
YOUR picture, standing on the Bridge, holding up a banner claiming for
women's rights. It's so easy!

http://www.womenlobby.org/spip.php?article1056&lang=en

The CDN Gender Group and the FYEG Gender Group will namely support the
European Women Lobby in the "*Join women on the bridge on 8th of March and
call for peace and solidarity worldwide*" .
We would love if everyone from  CDN/FYEG MO'S  could do that photo
PLEASE!! Just gather your green friends in your country and send the photo
to gendercocdn at lists.cdnee.org and fyeg_gender-l at listi.jpberlin.de to be
published on the FYEG and CDN website.
 And don't forget to register and send it to the womens lobby (its simple)
http://www.womenforwomen.org/bridge/attend-bridge-event.php

All in all with this action, you can show that your MO is still active and
we will have a great  action, done TOGETHER; one ONE Day, by ALL Member
Organisations.

The members of the CDN and FYEG Gender Group will also of course stand on
their bridge and held up a banner!:)

Hugs by Valerie