[fyeg_gen-l] [Call for participants, DL: 29th July] II Youth Convention on Volunteering, Brussels, 7th-11th Sept 2011

Mária Dokupilová maggie at fyeg.org
Thu Jul 21 14:06:39 CEST 2011

 Dear all,

as you may have notice already, from 7th to 11th September 2011, the
European Parliament will host the biggest public event organised by the
European Youth Forum (YFJ) in the frame of the European Year of
Volunteering, the * II Youth Convention on Volunteering*!

*Now, it is high time to register participants!*
This is needed so YFJ can provide everyone with the needed accreditation to
enter the European Parliament easily during the Convention.
As well as foresee the right amount of meals and dinners for your
participants and provide participants with the needed accommodation.

*For more information about the huge colourful event, click on this link
with motivating programme, presentation, video...*

http://www.youthforum.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=969&Itemid=68&lang=en

**

*We are green volunteers in our organizations, we have something to share on
this event and celebrate with the other (hundreds of) participants!*

****
So,if you would like to be part of FYEG team joining this event, please, let
me know and write me an email to *maggie at fyeg.org* <maggie at fyeg.org> untill
*29th July*!

Looking forward...

*Maggie*