[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Climate Change Working Group

catrinel mocanu trina at fyeg.org
Thu Mar 25 11:54:07 CET 2010

*CALL FOR MEMBERS OF FYEG Working Group on CLIMATE CHANGE*

FYEG - Federation of Young European Greens - is looking for *young green
volunteers* willing to take on the challenge of starting FYEG's Working
Group (WG) on fighting CLIMATE CHANGE.

The main goal of the WG is to continue the successful work done by FYEG
members last year during COP 15 and to follow the UNFCCC proccess. The WG
will also make sure that we maintain a good and productive collaboration
with YOUNGO (UNFCCC Youth constituency) and continue our fight against CC
through various activities.

These include taking part in the UNFCCC negotiations as well as other
climate conferences, elaborate and implement raising awareness campaigns,
continuous content wise reflection on climate change, research  etc.

Members of the WG are also free and invited to take initiative on what they
would like to achieve as part of their activity in this group.

To join the WG on CLIMATE CHANGE or obtain more information, please, send an
email to trina at fyeg.org not later than *11 of April 2010, *explaining your
motivation and including a recommendation letter from the National board of
your organisation.

Please make sure that you include in your CV:

- Email address

- Home address
- Phone Number
- Date of birth and place of birth

We are looking forward working and having fun with you!

All the best!!!

Catrinel Mocanu, trina at fyeg.org

FYEG coordinator of the Climate Change WG

--
Catrinel Mocanu
Member of the Executive Committee
trina at fyeg.org