[fyeg_gen-l] Urgent Help

tamuna zandukeli tamuna_zandukeli at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:26:35 CET 2010

Hi,

   Am in a hurry writing you this note, Just wanted to seek your help on something very important, you are the only person i could reach at this point, and i hope you come to my aid. Because something very terrible is happening to me now, i need a favor from you now, I had a trip here in West Africa.

Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where i lodged along with my bag  were my passport was, And since then i have been without any money i am even owing the hotel here ... So i have limited access to emails for now, please i need you to lend me about $2,500 so i can pay up my hotel bills and get some good food and make arrangements and return back please, i have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I would return the money back to you as soon as i get home, I am so confused right now.

I have made inquiries and was able to find out that you can have money sent to me via Western Union Money Transfer and i already spoken to the manager of the hotel here in West Africa .Please i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
My Regards.