[fyeg_gen-l] Connecting Cultures

Hanna Järvisalo hannajarvisalo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:57:41 CET 2010

Hello all,

In January I'll be attending expedition called Connecting Cultures in Oman.
Discussion will be mainly about peace, cultural understandig, prejudicies
and equilance. We'll be travelling through the desert in a group of 18 girls
from different parts of the world. You will find more information
http://connectingcultures.nemisys2.uk.com/. All the participants were asked
to inform their networks about the website, because the seminar will be
"online" in the Internet, anyone can follow.

*Little task for you, won't take long:* I wish you to go to this website,
click* Global Debate* and add your opinion of "*What is Culture*". Won't
take long and will help *a lot*, we are wishing to have answers from all
around the world! Please add your location to your answer. Many thanks in
advance! :-)

Hanna,
Finland

--
Hanna Järvisalo
+358503026097

Be environmentally friendly, please do not print this email unless it is
entirely necessary.