[fyeg_gen-l] Video Introduction <Coalition> Collaborative Ventures to Combat Climate Change

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante at ecobytes.net
Tue Dec 7 14:25:55 CET 2010

video intro : *http://coalitionofthewilling.org.uk/*

<http://coalitionofthewilling.org.uk/>*‘Coalition of The Willing’ is a film
that discusses how we can use new internet technologies to leverage the
powers of activists, experts, and ordinary citizens in collaborative
ventures to combat climate change. Through analyses of swarm activity and
social revolution, ‘Coalition of the Willing’ makes a compelling case for
the new online activism and explains how to bring the fight against global
warming to the people.*
*
*
*http://www.coalitionblog.org/who-are-we/*
*
*
*http://cotw.cc/wiki/Coalition_of_the_Willing*
*
*
*
*
***excerpted from the Mailing List*
*http://groups.google.com/group/coalition*
*
*
*
*
 <http://coalitionofthewilling.org.uk/>*Coalition of the Willing*
http://cotw.cc is a "routing portal" ... all group efforts should maintain
an updated statement of their current focus, current channels and spaces of
work, and anything else necessary to support orientation of newcomers or
otherwise getting others "up to speed"
"BetterMeans" is an online tool where we coordinate some of the work of the
coalition, tracking tasks and digging deeper into some topics in the
discussion and wiki spaces.   https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163

----

http://coalitionofthewilling.org.uk/read-the-script/