[fyeg_gen-l] INFO- Call for participants - conference on youth demonstrations and riots]]

David Drui david.drui at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:15:44 CEST 2010

we definitely have to send someone if we are able to do it.
FYEG must be present, cos non violence is part of our values. Moreover we
are active regarding demonstrations. The best would be to send someone that
was in COP15, someone that was not expelled from the Magma Center, no? I
guess Seb is the answer :)

2010/8/26 office.fyeg <office.fyeg at gmail.com>

> To whom it  may concern.
> Green Regards
>
> Maria Paola
>

>> -------- Original Message --------  Subject: Call for participants -
>> conference on youth demonstrations and riots Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010
>> 02:57:10 +0300 From: Meelika Jürisaar <meelika at enl.ee> <meelika at enl.ee> To:
>> Meelika Jürisaar <meelika at enl.ee> <meelika at enl.ee>
>>
>> Dear partners, youth representatives and colleagues,
>>
>> I am writing to you in the frames of a conference on youth demonstrations
>> and riots which will take place in Tallinn from 2nd till 3d of November. We
>> are looking for participants to this event. We think such event should be
>> suitable and interesting also to you, so please forward this information or
>> if eligible, candidate. Information below and application form attached.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Meelika Jürisaar
>> Estonian National Youth Council
>> Public Relations Officer
>> --
>> *
>> Estonian National Youth Council (ENL) is organizing a conference on
>> demonstrations and riots and youth participation in those events. The
>> conference will take place from 2nd of November till 3d of November 2010 in
>> Tallinn. ENL is looking for participants to share experience and discuss on
>> youth involvement on demonstrations, the values of young people, the reasons
>> of violent demonstrations and the affect of such events.
>>
>> Participants should be from following countries: *Denmark, Greece,
>> France, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Armenia and Moldova
>>
>> *Participants should have following background: *Either responsible for
>> youth campaigns or demonstrations, leaders of youth councils, youth workers,
>> political youth organisation leaders, experts working on youth area etc.
>> Participants should be actively involved in representing youth and active
>> participants of civic society.
>>
>> *Age limit:* 18 to 30 years.
>>
>> *Number of conference participants: *Approximately 80 participants from
>> above mentioned countries.
>>
>> *Deadline for applications: For people who need VISA - 11th of September
>> 2010, non VISA countries 20th of September.
>> *
>> *Type of involvement:* ENL covers all costs (accommodation, catering and
>> travel). Accommodation is guaranteed in Swissotel Tallinn: *
>> http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Estonia/Swissotel+Tallinn/Hotel+Home/Hotel+Home.htm
>> *
>>
>> *In brief
>>
>> *In the recent years *demonstrations in European countries have had
>> violent consequences. Often young people have been involved in such
>> aggressive demonstrations. *Young people are very sensitive to all the
>> changes in the society and are very eager on spreading their opinions. They
>> strongly believe in their power to make a change. In society, people aged
> [...]

David DRUI

Pensez à l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce mail que si nécessaire.