[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Partner Organizations for "Trekking Way Project" in Turkey

Sevgi MUTLU sevgimutlu80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:40:49 CEST 2010

*This is Huseyin Sari from Turkey. We are planning to make a long
trekking route in Turkey called Phrygian Way based on the roads that
Ancient Phrygian used in the region of Ankara-Eskisehir and Afyon city
of modern Turkey. It is going to be 400 km long and will be marked in
Grandee Randonne style.

We are looking for an interested European partner organizations to
collaborate in
this project. Below you can find the summary of the project:

--
Abstract
In this project it is aimed to open and accordingly mark a walking

**We kindly ask you for your feedback until April 22, 2010 (Friday). **Please
let us know whether you
can participate as a partner organization in this project. Thank you very
much in advance.

*

*Please do not hesitate to contact me Project Contact Person, Hüseyin
Sarı (<sevgimutlu80 at gmail.com>
*hsari100 at gmail.com <sevgimutlu80 at gmail.com>*)  for any questions or details.
*

--