[fyeg_gen-l] Youth Camp of Ecology

Devin Bahceci devin.bahceci at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:35:13 CEST 2009

Dear Friends,

my association is planning to organize an Action 1.1. in Izmir. we are
looking for partners for this event. Deadline for Part IIIs are 13 October
2009, the description of the event is writen below:

*The Name of the Project*: Youth Camp for Ecology

The Youth for Europe Programme Action 1.1 – Youth Exchanges

*The Themes of the Project*: Ecology, Green Thought, Climate Change, Energy,
Organic Agriculture, Sustainable Living and Sustainability

*Venue*: Izmir Efes, Turkey

*Activity Date*: 18-24 May 2010

Main aim of the Project is to foster the implementation of ecological
principles among young people.  To increase the capacities of youth and
youth organization on struggling against climate change and non sustainable
ways of living is also aimed by the Youth Camp for Ecology. Moreover,
information exchange among the participants on ecological movements and
environmental problems of their countries will also be aimed. Different kind
of activities, which will be designed as non formal educational tools, like
recycling workshop, organic farming implementations etc.  will also be
implemented in order to provide chance for participants to practice the
ecological principles in their daily life.

Planned activities:

The nonformal workshops and field visits will be organized on green
philosophy, sustainable living principles, climate change, energy,
agriculture topics. The historical & cultural places in Efes / İzmir and
nature friendly implementations nearby Efes will also be visited.  The
activities will be planned with cooperation with partners in detailed.

We are looking for 5 partners; our project is open to all program and
partner countries. Please don’t hesitate to fill the attached part III form
and send it via fax. (the form should be signed).

Fax number: 00902164982857

For further questions: devin.bahceci at gmail.com

 Best

Devin Bahçeci