[fyeg_gen-l] Call for articles

The Ecosprinter ecosprinter at fyeg.org
Fri May 1 17:06:10 CEST 2009

Dear Young Greens!
We're looking for writers to help with the next exciting issue of *
Ecosprinter*, the magazine of the Federation of *Young European
Greens*. Forthis edition our theme is
*the European Elections 2009*. How are you campaigning? Which issues are
most important to young greens in your country? How important do you think
these elections are? Or - on which issues apart from the elections are you
campaigning today, for instance also in non-EU countries?

We expect the next issue to be published by the end of May. The *deadline*
for material submission is on the *10th of May*.

As was also discussed at the General Assembly of FYEG last weekend in
Maastricht, we wish to have more exchange of information and best practices
among member organizations. Let's give it a try and make this Ecosprinter
colourful with insights into member organizations all over Europe.
Nevertheless, we're of course also happy to receive articles on other
green-related subjects.

We're looking forward to hearing from you at
ecosprinter at fyeg.org<ecosprinter at hotmail.com>.
If you're interested, get in touch as soon as possible. Send in a finished
piece if you like, or if you're not too sure what to write drop us a line
and we'll give you some ideas.

Also if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us! This is
also the case for any general suggestions for the Ecosprinter as we were not
able to fully discuss the publications issue at the General Assembly due to
time pressure. If you have a vision for the Ecosprinter, just share it with
us!

Fabienne, Ros & Teo

The Editorial Board of the Ecosprinter