[fyeg_gen-l] REMINDER; Call to Action! Climate March – Dec 12 – 1PM

Battal Erdogan battal at fyeg.org
Fri Dec 11 17:37:03 CET 2009

 On the *12th of December*, midway through the UNFCCC talk/COP15, all around
the world there will be massive demonstrations to show the governments
present in Copenhagen the worlds will to act and to pressure them into
making a fair agreement. *We strongly urge you to take part in the
demonstration here in Copenhagen or in your home-town*. More info on the
Climate march you can find on http://www.12dec09.dk . We would alo love to
receive pictures and reports on battal at fyeg.org

Join the *FYEG BLOCK for the action in Copenhagen* (click
here<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Christiansborg%20Slotsplads%2C%20K%C3%B8benhavn%2C%20Denmark&oe=utf-8&lr=lang_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl>)
or at your home town by organising a public action with your Young Green
local team. We will use our best known non-violent weapon; irony. We will
march under the the slogans “*Don’t David Hasslehoff the Climate*” and “*I
love Climate Change*“.

We invite every Young Greens who will be present in Copenhagen on the 12th
to join us! We will be meeting at *12.30 at Christiansborg
Slotsplads<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Christiansborg%20Slotsplads%2C%20K%C3%B8benhavn%2C%20Denmark&oe=utf-8&lr=lang_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl>(Parliament
Square) in central Copenhagen
* after the Flood for Climate that will also take place there (click
here<http://www.foei.org/en/what-we-do/un-climate-talks/global/2009/join-us-in-copenhagen-for-the-flood>).
You can find us there by looking out for FYEG flags. We encourage you to
either come with swimwear or in a heart-shaped theme.

If you can not find us you can call Battal @ +45 52 68 52 36 or Bruno @ +45
52 68 52 35

--
Battal Erdogan