[fyeg_gen-l] CLIMATE MARCH! Dec 12th! Join Us!

Battal Erdogan battal at fyeg.org
Tue Dec 8 11:39:27 CET 2009

*!!! Climate March - Dec 12 - 1PM - Everywhere !!!*

Dear all,

 On the *12th of December*, midway through the UNFCCC talk/COP15, all around
the world there will be massive demonstrations to show the governments
present in Copenhagen the worlds will to act and to pressure them into
making a fair agreement. *We strongly urge you to take part in the
demonstration here in Copenhagen or in your home-town*. More info on the
Climate march you can find on http://www.12dec09.dk .

Join the *FYEG BLOCK for the action in Copenhagen* (click
here<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Christiansborg%20Slotsplads%2C%20K%C3%B8benhavn%2C%20Denmark&oe=utf-8&lr=lang_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl>)
or at your home town by organising a public action with your Young Green
local team. We will use our best known non-violent weapon; irony. We will
march under the the slogans "*Don't David Hasslehoff the Climate*" and "*I
love Climate Change*". In attachment to this mail you can use examples of
materials that will be used.

We invite every Young Greens who will be present in Copenhagen on the 12th
to join us! We will be meeting at *12.30 at Christiansborg
Slotsplads<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Christiansborg%20Slotsplads%2C%20K%C3%B8benhavn%2C%20Denmark&oe=utf-8&lr=lang_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl>(Parliament
Square) in central Copenhagen
*  after the Flood for Climate that will also take place there (click
here<http://www.foei.org/en/what-we-do/un-climate-talks/global/2009/join-us-in-copenhagen-for-the-flood>).
You can find us there by looking out for FYEG flags. We encourage you to
either come with swimwear or in a heart-shaped theme.

If you can not find us you can call Battal @ +45 52 68 52 36 or Bruno @ +45
52 68 52 35

--
Battal Erdogan