[fyeg_gen-l] GREEN ECONOMY TRAINING - CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

carolina at jovenesverdes.org carolina at jovenesverdes.org
Fri Sep 5 11:45:01 CEST 2008

GREEN ECONOMY TRAINING
BERLIN 12-14th DECEMBER 2008
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

The Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG) is organising a GREEN
ECONOMY TRAINING in Berlin (Germany) from December the 12th to 14th,
2008.

The aim is to train young greens to understand what we mean when we
talk about Green Economy. Nevertheless, the training will also give an
insight into the History of Economics, the different Economic Models
and main theories, therefore we are not searching for specialized
participants but rather for young greens with an interest in the
issue. We are searching for 20  participants, willing to  coach at
least four young Greens in their home countries when they are back
from the training.

Participation in the training will be free of charge for the selected
participants (travel, visa, food and accommodation costs will be
covered). Participants should not be younger than 18 or older than 28.

Applications should preferably consist of a motivation letter, in
which the applicant outlines why s/he would find a training on Green
Economics useful and how she/he plans to pass on the obtained
information, as well as the applicant's CV. Applications and inquiries
regarding the training are to be sent to carolina at fyeg.org.

DEADLINE for applications is October 15th.