[fyeg_gen-l] Young Greens Survey

s.m.roukens at student.utwente.nl s.m.roukens at student.utwente.nl
Fri Oct 24 17:55:29 CEST 2008

Hello all,

For my studies of Educational Design I'm working on a thesis about green education. Therefore, I would like to research the opinion of young greens about this subject. The aim is to collect as many ideas from young greens for "greening up" the dutch secondary schools. The ideas will be presented in a consultancy report, asked for by the Dutch minister of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment. So if you like to have an influence on an educational policy, here's your chance..

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=57337&ln=eng

I would be really glad if you could fill in this questionnaire for me. Many thanks in advance !

Kind regards,
Silvia Roukens
(the Netherlands)

PS: It might be possible that you already recieved this message from Esther or through Facebook. If so, you can ignore this message.