[fyeg_gen-l] The Call for Members of CDN Culture Group

Milan Mitrovic milan at zelenaomladina.org
Wed Oct 8 16:28:23 CEST 2008

CALL FOR MEMBERS OF CDN CULTURE GROUP

CDN – Cooperation and Development Network - Eastern Europe is looking for
volunteers willing to take on the challenge of starting CDN’ s Culture
Group. The main aim of the Culture Group is to organize cultural activities
as tools to promote greens principles and visions of a more open, democratic
and diverse society.

As an outcome of very successful Summer Camp 2008, we are looking for
motivated and creative young people who will take charge of creating our
Culture Group, planning and implementing the group’s future activities.

Possible activities of Culture Groups are various – music festivals, theatre
performances, exhibitions, educational meetings and conferences – and will
be decided by the Culture Group members and by the CDN Executive Committee
and it will also depend on fundraising success.

To join the Culture Group of CDN, send an email to HYPERLINK
"mailto:gordan85 at hotmail.com"gordan85 at hotmail.com latest until 16th of
October 2008.

Also, we kindly ask you to mention if:

-          you are willing to take active part in organizing the Culture
Group, defining it’s aims and objectives, planning and implementing
different activities

-          you only want to receive news, updates and calls from the Group.

We are looking forward to work with you!

All the best!!!

CDNEE Culture Group

Milan Mitrovic

Network Coordinator