[fyeg_gen-l] Ecosprinter Winter 2008/2009: Call for Ideas and Articles

fab fabsalat at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:44:17 CET 2008

Dear Young Greens!

We're looking for writers to help with the next exciting issue of
Ecosprinter, the magazine of the European Federation of Young Greens. For
this edition our theme is the global credit crisis and its impacts on
various policy fields.

With the world plunged into financial turmoil, Green movements need to be
thinking about economics… What does this turmoil mean for people trying to
create a more sustainable world?

Perhaps you have views you'd like to share with fellow Greens, perhaps
you're a budding journalist. If so, we'd like to hear from you.

If you're stuck for ideas, here are a few topics to get you thinking:

The financial crisis and democracy
The impact of recession on future generations
Green Economics – what is it?
Is the crisis an opportunity for Greens?
Will we see more green-collar jobs?
How does the financial crisis link to the food crisis?

If you're interested, get in touch as soon as possible. Send in a finished
piece if you like, or if you're not too sure what to write drop us a line
and we'll give you some ideas.

We expect the next issue to be published by the beginning of January. The
deadline for material submission is on the 20th of December.

Although our theme for this issue is the credit crisis, we're of course also
happy to receive articles on other green-related subjects.

We're looking forward to hearing from you at ecosprinter at hotmail.com. Also
if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Teo,
Fabienne
and Ros

The Ecosprinter Team