[fyeg_gen-l] Essay Competition (5,000 Euros prize)

Héctor hector at jovenesverdes.org
Tue Nov 11 23:39:02 CET 2008

Oooh! the answer is easy!! USING MORE PLASTICS:
"Dear Visitor,
Thank you for your interest in Vinyl 2010.  I am delighted that you have come to our website.
‘Polyvinyl chloride - PVC - is a polymer that adds comfort, safety and style to modern life.    In terms of cost-benefits it has few equals.
Vinyl 2010 is the ten-year voluntary programme on Sustainable Development by the whole PVC industry.  We have a concrete focus as set out in the European PVC Industry's Voluntary Commitment - a series of targets, projects, initiatives and research studies primarily concerning environmental protection and resource management.  To my knowledge, the programme is unique in Europe or elsewhere."
Who would reject a safe, stylish and modern green life?

El Martes, 11 de Noviembre de 2008, Jan Labohý escribió:
> If anyone is interested....
> Best regards
> Honza
>

> We are pleased to inform you that following the wide-spread success of
> >last year's Essay Competition, Vinyl 2010 is launching a new Essay
> >Competition 2008/9 on:
> >
> > "Faced with a food and energy crisis, how can society improve its
> >well-being?"
> >
> >You will be interested to know that the prize money for this year's
> >competition has been increased with participants now having the
> >opportunity to win up to 5,000 Euros.   Prizes of 3,000 Euros, 2,000
> >Euros and 1,000 Euros are up for grabs within the EU category, and two
> >additional new prizes have been created - a global prize (3,000 Euros)
> >and a special industry prize (2,000 Euros).
> >
> >As one of the participants in last year's competition, we hope you will
> >find this year's theme of interest.  We are also sending you here
> >attached a copy of the Essay Competition 2008/9 poster and post-card for
> >your information and in case you want to circulate them to your friends.
> >These materials are also available in hard copy upon request.
> >
> >If you would like to take part in this year's competition, please
> >pre-register online by 1 December 2008 and submit your essay by 31
> >January 2009.  Essays must be maximum of 1000 words, include a 100 word
> >summary, photo and short biography.  All submitted essays will be
> >published online on the competition website once the deadline has
> >lapsed.  For more details, please log onto
> >www.vinyl2010.org/essaycompetition

-- Héctor Sanjuán - Jóvenes Verdes