[fyeg_gen-l] All Our Green Blogs together

Sarah Trichet-Allaire sarah.trichet.allaire at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:02:21 CEST 2008

Pour recenser vos blogs verts à travers la planète, envoyez un mail à thulio !

sarah

Hi Budys

These days we are discussing about some things to reach the website
for a new level in communication

we are starting a project to put in the GYGWebsite.
Blogs,websites,myspaces. From the greens

with this project we pretend discuss more ideias betwen the green and shown from
all what
the greens are thinking and how we can organize or to the same objectives.
In the future we will selection some articles from all of the blogs and do a
kind of internation web newspaper just using the articles from the greens

Please i realy to any interested send to my e-mail Thulio at msn.com

some information about the website......

Please Complete these fields Below

Adress: www.
The blog speaks about:
Language in the blog: