[fyeg_gen-l] Agora Forum on Climate Change in the EP - 12 & 13 June 2008

FYEG Office office at fyeg.org
Fri May 23 13:05:48 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone!

The European Parliament with the initiative of Gerard Onesta, French
Green MEP, organises for the second time a Forum called Agora Forum,
this time on Climate Change issue. " The European Parliament is inviting
European civil society to express its views *freely* and *frankly* on
this crucial matter."

FYEG, as a European Organisation, can send one representative per EU
Member States. At this moment Marc, our Spokesperson, will attend it as
a representative from Spain (Catalonia is not a Member State yet).
But your organisation, even the ones outside of the EU, can register and
send a representative.

So I really encourage you to either send me an email to register you on
behalf of FYEG or either to register your organisation and yourself as a
representative of your organisation.

Here you will find a description of this Agora Forum in all European
Languages: http://forum.agora.europarl.europa.eu/jiveforums/ann.jspa?annID=8

Attached you will find the form to register your organisation. You can
as well go to this page to download the organisation's registration
form, the reimbursement form and the reimbursement rates per country:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/comparl/agora/agora_participation_en.htm

If you want to come on behalf of FYEG, please send me an email at
office at fyeg.org and if there is more than one application per country I
will with the Executive Committee select one regarding a gender balanced
criteria.

IMPORTANT *DEADLINE *TO REGISTER PARTICIPANT AND ORGANISATION *NEXT
FRIDAY 30/05/08* !!!!

Have a nice day!

Bruno Nicostrate
Secretary General of FYEG