[fyeg_gen-l] Climate Camp 2008 August 2008

Silke Gebel silke.gebel at gruene-jugend.de
Mon May 19 23:04:07 CEST 2008

Hej people,
this following climate camp is supported by GRÜNE JUGEND.
Kathrin.Henneberger at gruene-jugend.de is dealing with it (Some may have
met her during the GA in Berlin).
If you are interested in joing, you are very welcome! Write an Email
to her or the emailadress on the end of the apeal.
Have a nice day and save the world!
Silke

--
Silke Gebel
politische Geschäftsführerin/ Secretary General

Mobil: 0049/176/10148422
Blog: www.silke-gebel.de

Büro:
GRÜNE JUGEND