[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG Website - EC & Sec-Gen Candidates Uploaded

FYEG Office office at fyeg.org
Fri May 2 04:40:47 CEST 2008

Dear Young Greens !

Due to an unacceptable rush last week from the Green Group in the EP to
delete FYEG Europarl email address, we lost all emails (including some
documents as the one from the candidates) and contacts stored in FYEG
Mailbox. That's why I wasn't able to publish EC & Sec-Gen Candidates'
documents (CV, Cover Letter, Photograph, Letter of Support) before. HERE
<http://www.fyeg.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=53&Itemid=73>

I and on behalf of the EC would like to apologise for this annoying
delay. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

See you all soon!

Bruno