[fyeg_gen-l] Jong Groen! invites Young Greens to their annual "Zomerkaravaan" (summercaravan)

Jonas De Meyer jonas at jonggroen.be
Thu Jun 19 17:06:50 CEST 2008

Dear Young European Greens,

Jong Groen! (Flemish Young Greens) invites all of you to our annual
"Zomerkaravaan" (summercaravan) from 9th - 13th july 2008 in Belgium !

We explore one of our provinces (Limburg) by bike and do plenty of
interesting activities.

*Here are some:*
- departure with live music from the famous Belgian singer-songwriter
Lalalover http://www.myspace.com/lalaloverartist
- visits to 'Coal mine museum', 'Bird asylum', Biological fruit farmer,
Maastricht (in Netherlands), Tongeren (the oldest Belgium city), ...
- Beer degustation, swimming, party, debates, ...

Enjoy our Belgian hospitality and discover one of the greenest provinces of
our country !!

For more information or registration: jonas at jonggroen.be

participation fee: €45 (veggie food and accomodation included)
no transport refund though

[image: bannerZKmail] <http://www.jonggroen.be/ZK.html>

 http://www.jonggroen.be/ZK.html

Regards, Jonas
Int. Sec. Jong Groen!

<http://www.jonggroen.be/ZK.html>

P Be a bit greener: please don't print this e-mail unnecessarily.