[fyeg_gen-l] Information & Networking days on HIV/AIDS and the right of young people to Sexual and Reproductive Health - 12 and 13/07/08 - Deadline Sunday 15/06/08

FYEG Office office at fyeg.org
Wed Jun 11 18:57:28 CEST 2008

Hi Everyone,

FYEG Can send one person to these 2 days of Information & Networking on
HIV/AIDS and the right of young people to Sexual and Reproductive Health
which will be held in Brussels from the 12th till the 13/07/08.

Attached you will find an application form with a description of the
event. If you would like to apply, please fill in the form and send it
to me at office at fyeg.org before Sunday 15th of June (this one) midnight.
The Executive Committee will do the selection and we will give to the
candidates the answer on Monday the 16th.

I'm really sorry for this short deadline, but FYEG has a place free due
to a cancellation, and the organiser (The European Youth Forum) request
the details of the participant before Monday morning.

Thanks a lot in advance and have a good evening!

Bruno