[fyeg_gen-l] gender equality - seminar in berlin still has free places

Ska Keller tique007 at web.de
Tue Jun 3 22:37:02 CEST 2008

Hola everyone,

the Young Greens of Brandenburg are organising a seminar on gender
equality in the European Union - the situation of it; what has changed
over the past years in different countries and how to get things moving
towards more gender equality .. with excurses to feminist theory and
very practical things as well.
The participation is free, food and lodging are covered and you get 70%
of your travel costs reimbursed. The seminar will take place from 16th
(arrival day) to 20th (departure day) of July 2008 in Berlin, Germany.
Unfortunately, only people who are citizens of or reside in one of these
countries: Poland, Romania, Finland, Germany can participate.

For the agenda of the seminar, please see the attachment. If you're
interested in how the seminar could look like, please have a look at a
report or a previous gender equality seminar that we organised:
http://www.gj-bb.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/report-from-gender-seminar-final-1.pdf

If you want to participate or to ask for more info, please contact me at
ska.keller at gruene.de and I will get you in touch with the national young
greens who are taking care of sending the participants.

all best wishes!
Ska

Chairperson of the Green Party of Brandenburg
www.gruene-brandenburg.de