[fyeg_gen-l] European Green Summer University

FYEG fyeg at europarl.europa.eu
Wed Feb 20 14:50:43 CET 2008

Dear all,

As you already probably know European Green Summer University will take
place the 28th till the 31st of August 2008 in the border cities of
Germany and Poland- Franfurt/Oder and Slubice.
There is foreseen around 600 participants from all over the European
Union and other European countries. Greens and non-Greens, intellectuals
and artists will meet to debate current European issues, and in
particular the gaps that are still existing in the continent.

In order to assure that Young Greens from Europe have a proper
representation there, we want to organize with the help of the Green
Group in the EP buses that will bring young greens to the place of the
University. To plan which routes the buses should take, we need to know
how many people from your organizations is considering coming to the
University. Please send the details of the participants interested in
this event to office at fyeg.org

Additionally we encourage you to apply to the Green Future Team- more
info on www.fyeg.org <http://www.fyeg.org/>  and www.greens-efa.org
<http://www.greens-efa.org>

Best regards,

Executive Committee of FYEG