[fyeg_gen-l] Election Mode - Malta

Natalie Debono ndebono at onvol.net
Sat Feb 9 17:47:41 CET 2008

          Dear Green friends

the national elections campaign in Malta are in full swing and you would
love to have your support in any way possible.  If you have some ideas
do write personally to me on ndebono at gmail.com.

If you are on Face Book, one of our young greens created this event:

Show your support for the GREENS in Parliament by wearing: green
nail-polish and make-up, green socks, eco-chic clothes, accessories.
Still not convinced about this great colour? Then wear green
undies....we dare you!

It is time to support the Party working in favour of Green. Let's join
forces because together we can bring the much needed change in Malta &
Gozo.

Let's start from here - be SMART, bring a CHANGE Vote: ALTERNATTIVA'
DEMOKRATIKA - The Green Party

We want photos (jpeg) of you wearing anything green!  pls post them
directly on the Facebook event 'Green is the new black' by Alternattiva
Demokratika Youths or else send them to me and I will post!  Be
creative!

hoping that i will have some feedback on this

with love and solidarity
Natalie
MALTA