[fyeg_gen-l] Urgent : Call for partner organizations for youth exchange

Young Cyprus Greens youth at cyprusgreens.org
Mon Oct 29 10:30:29 CET 2007

Dear friends we still have places for partners!

If you are interested - send us part III !

           Call for partner organizations for youth exchange

                      "Cultural diversity carnival"

In January 2007 in Cyprus was held feasibility study with participants from
Germany, Malta, Serbia , FYROM and Cyprus. There was born idea for youth
exchange on theme Cultural diversity, witch would be held in the same time
as Carnival in Limasol, and participants of the exchange will be
participants of Carnival. This exchange is going to be part of all
different-all equal campaign.

Project description :

We want to learn more about differences in culture, history and present
situation to better understand each other and therefore be able to work
better in the future. We would like to discuss and encourage role of young
people in democratic processes as a basis for building intercultural
societies.  Our aim is to develop practical support tools that will improve
co-operation between young people in Europe. To increase awareness on
diversity of cultures and their importance, and to make equal opportunities
and possibilities for all of the people.

On march 2nd in Limasol is going to be street carnival where we are going to
participate!

Each group should come with prepared costumes and some kind of choreography.
Where we should show that we are coming from different cultures and that we
are different but in the same time to show that we are all Europeans and
that we should embrace this different cultures and respect and treasure them
and to show that we are ALL DIFFERENT but ALL EQUAL   .

We are looking for :7 organizations , each organization should sent 5
participants ( 1 group lider + 4 participants ) , group should me age and
gender balanced . Participants should be between 18 and 30 years old .

Where :  Cyprus , Limasol

When  : 5th March till 11th March  ( first and last day are travelling days)

Financial condition :  70% of travel costs will be paid , accommodation will
be paid , we will ask for participants fee witch we hope its not going to be
more than 50 EUR

Call is open for all youth organizations from EU + Iceland , Liechtenstein,
Norway, Turkey, ( action 1.1 ) we will apply for 1st November deadline .

Interested organizations should send part III by fax, email and original by
mail before 30th October 2007 to :

Cyprus Young Ecologists

169 Athalassa Ave. office 301

2024 Nicosia