[fyeg_gen-l] Another book about greens or database with FYEG campaigns to be used?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:10:23 CEST 2007

Dear Young Greens ,

I fully support Arend s comments and suggestion in relation to merging the "
fyeg book " project with a " fyeg data base " ,

and would like to invite all our suggestions or opinions in relation to "
Fyeg Archives / Archives Data Base " :

http://www.fyeg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52

I would also propose  , in the case there would be two separate projects ,

in other words , if the " 20 years of fyeg book " would not get merged with
a " online fyeg data base " project ( as Marina seems to suggest ) ,

to avoid any waste of money and paper ,

that the books do not get printed , but that they get published online in
pdf format.

I would also suggest that projects do not get focused around a " group " of
people ,
but around the intention of the project itself - making it accessible for
online collaboration and knowledge building by anyone interested , even for
minor contributions

I am currently staying in contact with Matthias and Bruno , discussing
perspectives for the use of social networking and knowledge building tools
which could be used by the social network related to FYEG.  Also feel free
to get in touch with me if you are interested in this last topic , and/or to
post on the forum on this topic.

Greetings

Dante

http://oikoumene.coforum.net/DanteGabryell