[fyeg_gen-l] FAQ - How to : details to subscribe/unsubscribe to fyeg list

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:47:25 CEST 2007

Hi Ian ( cc: Fyeg list ;  Copied to Forum : FAQ / How to :
Subscribe/Unsubscribe to
lists<http://www.fyeg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=>
)

I m not responsible for the lists , but I can tell you how to :

You can subscribe or unsubscribe yourself from most mailinglists , including
fyeg s mailing list ,

by following the link to the mailinglist ,

which in most cases shows up at at the footer of the email ( as in mails
from fyeg lists ) ,
or if not , a search ( with google , yahoo , ... ) usually leads you to the
mailinglist group page.

In the case of the fyeg general list ,

" list information page
http://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/fyeg_gen-l  "

Unsubscribe or edit options are at the end of that specific page.

If you already tried that , and if it still does not work , let us know ,
or feel free to ask questions on this new forum post I opened up and to
which I posted this info :

http://www.fyeg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148#148

All the best

Dante