[fyeg_gen-l] Another book about greens or database with FYEG campaigns to be used?

Arend Hamstra arend at arendhamstra.nl
Thu Oct 4 12:56:29 CEST 2007

Dear Charlotte and all other FYEG members,

Good idea of creating something for the 20th birthday of the Young Greens.
But instead of making a book, that will be given and then put in a room to
be forgotten about I would like to propose another idea.

FYEG is for me an organisation that is trying to give everyone information,
samples and spreading different views to many people all over Europe and the
world.

What would be better then to create for the 20th birthday of FYEG a full
database with lots of different campaign material, stories, leaflets and
much more of FYEG and of all our partner, member and other organisations so
that we can really use the internet like it is supposed to be. If we in the
Netherlands would like to organise a campaign on nuclear power plants or on
cycling routes in Amsterdam this should be found in FYEG´s database.

I would rather see the money been spend on some of 500 books for important
greenies that already know all about FYEG or green politics invested in a
good database with a complete overview of what FYEG and members
organisations have been doing the last 2 decennia!

Maybe in that case the future generation of FYEG will make the world green!

With kind regards,

Arend Hamstra, former EC-member and working on green issues in Amsterdam and
abroad

Arend Hamstra
Raadslid GroenLinks Amsterdam Oudzuid
skype    :arend.hamstra