[fyeg_gen-l] Publication Group - From Charlotte Gasser (EC Member)

Nicostrate Bruno brunonicostrate at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 4 12:23:51 CEST 2007

Hello Everyone!

 Do you have visionary ideas that you would like to see in print? Do you remember FYEG in its formative years? Have you been enthused by the cohesive spirit shown by member organisations and feel inspired to comment on such? Does the idea of interviewing pre-eminent Green politicians appeal? Do you love to manipulate the English language to form glorious sentences worthy of a celebrative book? Are you tried of my incessant questioning?!
   If you have answered yes to any of the above questions (excluding the last), then
I would love to hear from you!
  The Federation of Young European Greens will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next year and to signify this epoch in our history a book will be published documenting not only the evolution of FYEG but also outlining the Green ideals and aspirations. We hope to include a selection of interviews with prominent greens, a section devoted to our member organisations and articles highlighting important actions and campaigns throughout our history.
  The publication will focus on our strengths and our progress, serving as a testament to our achievements over the course of the 20-year lifespan of the organisation. This is a seminal moment: at a time when Green politics are present on a global scale as never before, which should be seized both in the current context and also for posterity by way of a tribute to those who have shown faith and dedication, and to recognise an important milestone in our organisation’s history.
  Please send an email with your expression of interest to charlotte at fyeg.org before the 21st of October and let the flow of ideas begin!
In a state of excited anticipation,
 Charlotte Gasser
  Fundraiser