[fyeg_gen-l] call for partner organization - czech young greens

Jiri Jerabek jiri.jerabek at centrum.cz
Wed Oct 3 13:29:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

this is a call for partners for the “Save energy, save climate, save yourself” exchange, aimed at the production and consumption of energy in Europe, the climate change, sustainable lifestyle and campaigning for greener world.

The exchange will be hold in the pure nature of the White Carpathians Protected Landscape Area form Friday 11 th till Friday 18 th of July 2008, the first and last day are travel days. We will stay in the Hostetin environmental centre, oriented on the sustainability and environmental friendly lifestyle (biomass and solar power, passive houses etc.). Food will be vegetarian, mostly local. Eating vegan is also possible.

The main idea of this action is to bring together young people from different countries that are interested in the environmental issues and discuss the energy, climate and sustainability problems with the pan-European view. We will look at the local solution and debate the involvement of young people in the campaigning for greener world.

We would like to have 6 countries with 5 participants each (1 group leader + 4 participants) in age 18 – 25 . We prefer as much environmental friendly traveling as possible.

As usual, 70% of travel and living costs will be paid.

Preliminary program:
1th day arriving, getting to know each other
2th day motivation, group building, EU policies presentation, cultural exchange
3th day the Energy day – village excursions, workshops, lectures, seminars
4th day the Climate change day – workshops, lectures, seminars
5th day trip to countryside
6th day the Lifestyle day – sustainable climate friendly lifestyle workshops and excursions in the villige
7th day youth campaigns and actions, financing youth projects, new project developing, evaluation
8th day departures

If you want to answer this call and participate in this event, please contact us for further details, and send us the part 3 form, signed and if possible stamped, BOTH BY MAIL AND BY EMAIL OR FAX before the 20th of October 2007.

See you next year.

Mladi zeleni – Young Greens Czech Republic
mladizeleni at ecn.cz

Address:
Josef Smida
Polska 52