[fyeg_gen-l] G8 update

FYEG fyeg at europarl.europa.eu
Tue May 22 21:22:13 CEST 2007

Hi people,

G8 is coming closer and I hope I will meet lots of you there.

Again the most important info:
You can go by train to Rostock and from there with a local train to Reddelich, where is the camp. Ask the people at the station which track it is and I think you will not be alone going there.
In Reddelich we will have a young Green space. Just look for our flags and you will find us easily.

For the demontration at the 2nd we will meet at
Schutower Kreuz/Hamburger Straße.
There should be a tram station or sth. like this but again you can everytime ask the people.

You have to bring tents and it is 5 Euro per day. There will be toilets, showers and food. But of course you can also bring your own food.

For cases of emergency you find my cell phone number below!

Global Greetings, Anna

--
Anna Cavazzini
Beisitzerin im Bundesvorstand der GRÜNEN JUGEND
mailto: anna.cavazzini at gruene-jugend.de
mobil: 0049 170 935 7934

Kontakt:
GRÜNE JUGEND Bundesgeschäftsstelle