[fyeg_gen-l] Coalition for LGBT rights in Russia

Gary Dunion garydunion at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:40:00 CEST 2007

Dear Alexey,

Scottish Young Greens completely support your campiagn and will be happy to
add the name of our organisation to the coalition statement.

Sometimes Cyrillic letters don't display properly in emails so let me know
if you need "Scottish Young Greens" in Cyrillic by Word attachment.  I'm
sure you could work it our from the transliteration, though.

In solidarity,

Gary

--
Gary Dunion

International Co-ordinator
Scottish Young Greens
( Молодые Зелёные Шотландии / Molodye Zelyonye Shotlandii )

07930 638 068
garydunion at gmail.com