[fyeg_gen-l] Call for partner organisations - FYEG MigrationSeminar

FYEG fyeg at europarl.europa.eu
Thu May 10 16:49:22 CEST 2007

Dear friends, dear Green, youth and migration actors,

This is a CALL FOR PARTNERS for a WEEKEND SEMINAR on the topic of CIVIL
SOCIETY INCLUSION TOWARDS MIGRANT AND MIGRANT BACKGROUND YOUTH. The
seminar will include up to 50 participants.

 In the seminar we will discuss the specific problems that young
migrants and young people with a migrant background face in European
society, what approaches youth organisations and civil society have to
young migrants and if/why there are so few young people with migrant
background involved in youth organisations and civil society. We will
try to find solutions for this issue and introduce approaches on how to
involve more young people with migrant background. This work will be
carried out in close cooperation with and providing input for the
Working Group on Migration within the European Green Party (EGP). The
organisational responsibility for the seminar rests with the Federation
of Young European Greens (FYEG).

The seminar is planned for February 13th to 17th, 2008, with the first
and last days being travel days, but your partnership agreement is
needed by the 24th of May 2007.

We are looking for partners that are one of the following: Green youth
organisations; migrant organisations with a youth focus or a youth
section; youth organisations with a focus on inclusion, in the form of
for instance anti-racism, social inclusion, gender equality or other
inclusion topics.

The partner organisations are unfortunately limited to ones registered
in the following countries: all EU member states plus Lichtenstein,
Iceland, Norway and Turkey.

We are also looking for an organisation that could take the
responsibility of acting as host organisation, under the same conditions
as the ones above.

If your group is interested in being a partner or host, you will need to
fill in and send the attached partnership agreement before the deadline
of 24th of May

- as a filled in attachment to: markus at fyeg.org

- as a fax to: +32 2 284 99 67

- AND as an original by post to:
Federation of Young European Greens AISBL.(FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium

In addition to this filled in partnership agreement, your group will
need to contribute to finding three participants from your country who
will get 70 % of their travel costs reimbursed to the seminar. Also,
each group will be expected to participate actively in the planning of
the seminar and input for its program. Please join in!

If your group is interested in acting as a host, please get in contact
well in time, as we will need to find out about, for instance,
accommodation costs in your country and so on.

For the Migration Working Group,
 Markus

  _____

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;
_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM
->