[fyeg_gen-l] news from France

Sarah Trichet-Allaire sarah.trichet.allaire at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:16:23 CEST 2007

in my city, dustbin was burning this night, in the city center.
We are in a country where half of the population choose a populist,
demagogic guy, with a discourse centering on individualism, and not
solidarity, on fear and reject of Other, and not live with him...

no, really not a good news

sarah

http://jeunesverts.org/nantes
http://jeunesverts.org