[fyeg_gen-l] Happy Holidays

marina barbalata marinabarro at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 12:32:20 CET 2007

Dear Young Greens,

FYEG is now taking a few days of winter holidays, but will be back to work from January 7th onwards.

In the meanwhile, we are wishing you all very restful, yet party-ful holidays. Get filled with energy for a fantastic and busy 2008 together with FYEG. As we are launching the elections campaign, we are continuing to demonstrate against climate change, we are preparing a 'revolutionary' GA and we are already working on next years seminars (we just got 2 approved ;-), even more young green energy than usual will be necessary! So, get ready ;-)

We hope you'll all have the Happiest Holidays and the most amazing New Year!

The FYEG EC & Office