[fyeg_gen-l] Emergency Petition: help stop climate-wrecking in Bali

Nicostrate Bruno brunonicostrate at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 13 00:23:29 CET 2007

Hi (this is a standard explanatory email) ,

http://www.avaaz.org/en/bali_emergency/98.php?CLICK_TF_TRACK

Almost all countries have agreed to cut rich country carbon emissions by 2020--which scientists say is crucial to stop catastrophic global warming, and will also help bring China and the developing world on board. But with just 2 days left in the conference, the US and its close allies Canada and Japan have rejected any mention of such cuts.

We can't let three governments hold the world hostage and block agreement on this desperate issue.

There's still 2 days left to turn this around -  click below to sign the petition - it will be delivered direct to summit delegates, through stunts and in media advertisements, so our voices will actually be heard. But we need a lot of us, fast, to join in if we're going to make a difference. Just click on the link to add your name:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/bali_emergency/98.php?CLICK_TF_TRACK

Thanks!