[fyeg_gen-l] Chiche ! and FYEG

aude at chicheweb.org aude at chicheweb.org
Thu Dec 6 10:04:04 CET 2007

Hello.
It is very understandable that FYEG doesn't communicate in public about
our leaving the federation... Yet we would appreciate that our message
is given some place in the internal communication. Unfortunately, both
are mixed and such a tool doesn't exist.
Still we would like our name to be taken out of the MOs page :
http://www.fyeg.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=77
Thanks very much,
Aude.