[fyeg_gen-l] GA of DEM - Youth (election for new president and coordinative board)

demmladi at dem.org.mk demmladi at dem.org.mk
Thu Nov 23 13:36:34 CET 2006

Dear friends and partners,

  I would like to inform you that on 18th of November 2006 in
Probistip, Republic of Macedonia, The Ecologist?s Movement of
Macedonia ? Youth (DEM ? Youth) had an annual meeting of the highest
body of DEM ? Youth, Council of coordinators of DEM ? Youth. On this
meeting, DEM ? Youth have had elections for new President of DEM ?
Youth, members of Coordinate Board of DEM ? Youth, adoption of
narrative and financial report for 2006, adoption of the action plan
for 2007 and review of activity of our member organizations. So, for
the new President of DEM ? Youth is elected Elena Bliznakovska and for
the new members of Coordinate Board of DEM ? Youth were elected Mss.
Aleksandra Mitrovska, Mr. Jane Stojanoski, Mss. Irena Serafimova and
Mr. Ile Taneski.
Also I want to inform you that our previous President of DEM ? Youth
Cvetan Nikolovski now is Program Coordinator of DEM (he become older
now ?) so if you like to stay in touch with him e-mail address are:
cvetan at dem.org.mk for business or cvetan.nikolovski at gmail.com (for
pleasure).
With believe for better cooperation,

Sincerely yours,
  								            Elena Bliznakovska
President of DEM ? Youth

Contact:
Elena Bliznakovska
President of DEM ? Youth
e-mail: elena at dem.org.mk (after 23.11.2006) or elena at cdnee.org
Phone (home): + 389 (0)31 420 223
Mobile: + 389 (0)75 530 122

The Ecologists? Movement of Macedonia ? Youth (DEM ? Youth)
e-mail: demmladi at dem.org.mk
Tel\fax: +389 (0) 2 3 220 518
Ul. ?Vasil Gjorgov? 39 baraka 6
1000 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia