[fyeg_gen-l] French speaking partners needed for radio programme

aude at chicheweb.org aude at chicheweb.org
Mon Nov 20 21:35:33 CET 2006

Hello.

Chiche ! in Bordeaux is planning to run a monthly programme on a radio.
It’s gonna be one hour long, so this is quite short, but we would like to
have live interviews in French of young European greens about some local
issues. If you can have a political conversation on the phone in French,
and if you can call us on a decent line at your expenses (no budget, and
we still have to pay the radio in order to run this programme), it’s ok
for us. The programme may be on Monday between 8 and 9 pm. And a small
preparation by e-mail is needed to agree on what we will interview you
about. I know many of you can do it (Ernest, Jeanette, Felicia, Hanna for
example), so I’m waiting for your answers!

Thanks,
Aude Vidal.

Tu crois que tu vas changer le monde ?
http://chicheweb.org

Subscribe our newsletter at
http://listes.rezo.net/mailman/listinfo/chiche-info !

--
"Ce qui est utopique, c'est de croire qu'on pourra continuer comme ça
encore longtemps."