[fyeg_gen-l] call for working group on EU constitution

Joke Van de Putte jokevandeputte at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 20:27:05 CET 2006

Hello

At Fyeg's general assemblee (GA) in 2006, it was decided that a working group would come up with a text on the EU constitution at the next GA. This text will than be voted upon by the delegates of the MO's.

Now time has come to start working on this text, in order to have it ready by the next GA. If you are interested in drafting the text and discussing about it, please send me an e-mail. All discussions will take place by the internet, in an e-mail group. There will be no personal meetings.

In the attachment, you can find a text written during the Fyeg wintercamp on EU's constitution. This can be a help in order to write a new text. After I get all details from interested people, we will discuss how exactly we will proceede.

Greentz

Joke Van de Putte
Fyeg European affairs coordinator