[fyeg_gen-l] Invitation to Travelling School of Life

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 03:04:31 CEST 2006

Deadline is 15 May

"Travelling School of Life" , May 27 till June 17 , Zajezka , Slovak
Republik

http://www.zajezka.sk/tsolife

http://www.tsolife.de.vu

http://tsol.benn.org

" It's an entry ticket to the world of Ecovillages and 'Living and
Learning Centers'."

" You're welcome to join, whether you are already doing something like this
or not :-)

The next possibility to join TSoLife is the Opening Course at Zajezka (one
of the most beautiful places I have ever been to! And by the way the place
where the next Ecotopia Camp will take place...), Slovak Republik, from May
27 till June 17. It's not really a 'course' but a more a self-organized
thing, prepared by 'students' of TsoLife who particpated last summer, and
then done by all participants. these three weeks are a possibility to get to
know TSoLife, find out what has happened up to now, learn/gain experience in
organizing oneself as a small group, giving workshops to each other, finding
people to visit ecovillages and communities together, and so on. "

more on Tsol gathering in attachment and in the messages forwarded below.

+ some other summer meetings ( Rainbow , Ecotopia , etc ) listed/to be
listed here:

http://www.oikoumene.be/summer2006

Cordially,

Dante   http://www.oikoumene.be/dantegabryell