[fyeg_gen-l] Earth day in Spain

Florent Marcellesi fmarcellesi at no-log.org
Mon Apr 24 11:42:09 CEST 2006

¡Hola compañeras y compañeros verdes de Europa!

Last Saturday was the EARTH DAY.

With the Spanish Young Greens we organised a national symbolic action
day named "Plant a wish for the Earth" (Planta un deseo por la tierra).

We have planted trees all over Spain (in the Basque Country,
Alicante, Valencia, Barcelona, Murcia, Asturias...) and for each tree
planted, we made a wish for the Earth!

News of this action (in spanish):
http://www.jovenesverdes.org/joomla/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=40
More pics of this action:
Click on "Galería de fotos" => "Día de la Tierra"

Green greetings,

Florent
International delegate of Jóvenes Verdes

www.jovenesverdes.org