[fyeg_gen-l] Legalise Cannabis Protestival and european social forum

ILIOSPOROI iliosporoi at yahoo.gr
Tue Apr 18 11:52:31 CEST 2006

Dear all

 During the first week of May there are at least two  big events in Athens, Greece, looking for your attention and  participation.

  The first one is the European Social Forum,  to be realised during 4-7 May, in the old airport area (Elinikon). Full  on workshops and cultural activities. The EcoGreen party will also be  there along with the European Greens, hosting/ participating various  workspaces.

  As ILIOSPOROI (young greens) we are organising the Legalise Cannabis Protestival during 5-7 May, since the 6th of May is the Global Marijuana March day, with activities in more than 180 cities worldwide. Please see the attached document.

  We follow last years succesful initiative by organising the first large  scale cannabis protestival  in Greece, supported by many collectives, soundsystems, and activists.  50+ hours of non-stop music and self-organised autonomous action.

  ILIOSPOROI also support the realisation of the Autonomous Spaces- Public Ephemeral Zone  to be realised also under the occasion of the 4th ESF. Autonomous  spaces include direct action workshops and initiatives scatered all  over Athens and a technival Street Parade that will follow the ESF March on Saturday 6th of May.

  So during the 4-7 of May we invite all Green activists to a life-time occasion of  protest and celebration.
  Be a part of the other world that is already existing  and is not just a possibility.
  Grab your backpack and come to Athens,  Greece.

  In solidarity

  M. Theodoropoulos
  ILIOSPOROI (Young Greens)

Ηλιόσποροι (Νέοι Πράσινοι) Δίκτυο Πληροφόρησης- Δράσης Νέων για την Πολιτική και Κοινωνική Οικολογία -www.iliosporoi.gr-