[fyeg_gen-l] European Hitch Hiking Tour and Millenium Development Goals - call for applications

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 21:26:35 CEST 2006

applications untill 30th of april

Hitch Hiking Tour and Millenium Development Goals:

www.eurizons.net

EURIZONS 2006 campaign, a hitchhikingtour from Riga to
Strasbourg in summer 2006 , apparently initiated through

Global Education Network of Young Europeans

http://www.glen-europe.org/

pdf application can be downloaded on

http://www.eurizons.net/application.html

more details below and on:

http://www.eurizons.net/about.html

+ if you are interested in long term nomadic activist networks , get in
touch with me , and see my two notes below

---

NOTES from Dante - http://www.oikoumene.be/dantegabryell

1 ) if we dont get selected , by the past some of us already shared some
ideas for our own tours + I am currently developping long term projects for
activist nomadic networks wich could go along some of the following lines :

http://www.oikoumene.be/openworld

and for financing:

http://www.oikoumene.be/magichat    ( for "openworld" networks and
"magichat" tool , any programmers or people interested feel free to contact
me - by mail: dante.monson - at - gmail . com / msn: dantemonson at hotmail.com
)

or if not , we'll discuss it at the Global Village
http://www.globalvillage2006.org/  ( also in relation to MDG )  or the
Rainbow in england this summer - contact me for details - , or eventually at
one of our hospitality ( www.hospitalityclub.org  ,  www.couchsurfing.com )
or nomad meetings this summer / partying , but also talking about
structures-design of our lives and of society , and developping alternative
solutions and lifestyles - see also :
http://www.massivechange.com/economies_main.html   )

2 ) for our fellow nomadic tribes and friends  , I think this might be of
interest:
http://www.nomadology.com

 greetings, Dante    http://www.oikoumene.be/dantegabryell