[fyeg_gen-l] International day against GMO

Ognyan Kovachev ogniancho at contact.bg
Thu Apr 6 22:04:57 CEST 2006

Dear friends

I would like to keep your attention on the upcoming Saturday, 8 April 2006
which is the international day against GMO.

The main aims and objectives are to rise awareness of the people about the
questions related to the GMO and to demonstrate disagreement with the
present policy of EU towards the tolerance of growing GMO crops.

Please check these links so you get more knowledge about the topic and how
to act on that day within your MO or group.

http://www.gentechnologie.ch/pdfs/wien.pdf
http://altercampagne.free.fr/pages/8April2006.htm
http://altercampagne.free.fr/pages/Dear%20Parliamentarian-JIGMOD.pdf

Here we are organizing round table and seminar on that. We were spreading
the info material and leaflets throughout the city for the whole week.

Best regards
Ogy

Youth Club of Green Party, Bulgaria