[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG Gen List turned into Receivers List -Alternativesfor Posting

Natalie Debono ndebono at onvol.net
Wed Jul 27 19:47:43 CEST 2005

Dear all

I guess that some time next week we will hear about the mailing lists of
fyeg etc as the EC have a meeting this weekend and FYEG communication is
on the agenda.  Yesterday I had a meeting with Markus Drake
(Communications FYEG) and he mentioned some interesting proposals so I
am sure we will hear about them soon.

Regards to all my international friends

With love from Malta

Natalie