[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG Gen List turned into Receivers List - Alternativesfor Posting

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:42:38 CEST 2005

Dear All, Dear Ogy, Dear Karl,
 In relation the the future of the FYEG MailingList, I absolutely agree with
you, and I am certainly not supporting any closure of direct expression and
sharing of information on the General Mailing List.
 It might be interesting to have some more clarifications regarding the
perspectives and views regarding the lkist of the fyeg board and the
moderator(s) of the list.
 In my last mail , since I understood that apparently the decision of shift
to "newletter" mailinglist was taken ( by whom? the FYEG board??? ) , I
suggested anyone interested to join (other) mailinglists on wich we can
express ourselves.
 ( Up to now in the Shadow ) I (have been) defend(ing) the right to express
ourselves on the mailinglist freely, and keep this list an active and open
space for interaction and exchange of information.
 Personally, I believe that there are indeed options, such as the following:
 " Anyone interested in a general list with direct exchange of information -
including the newsletters - stays on the list, and does not change anything
to he's/her subscription "
 " Anyone that does not want to get news from an open mailinglist , but
wants to have a weekly/bi-monthly newsletter-resume only , asks for it and
is put on a specific list and taken out of this one "
 I am not in charge of the General Mailing List.
 I am only putting forward suggestions regarding one of the central and
unifiying tools of our young green network.
 Please let us know what you think now,
 I believe the future of this list depends on it.
 Cordially,
 Dante http://www.oikoumene.be/dantegabryell